Tuesday, May 30, 2006

2523 The trophy wife

At dinner last night I was browsing through the latest GSLIS Annual Report (University of Illinois Graduate School of Library and Information Science)--the campus wide bioinformatics master's program, the certificate of advanced study in language and speech processing, advanced study certificate in digital libraries, and its LEEP (online education) program. I said to my husband, "If I were 20 years younger, I might just try one of these." Without missing a beat he said, "If you were 20 years younger, I'd have a trophy wife."

4 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Hope you told him that you are a trophy wife!! Got to love his sense of humor. Hey, come back and visit...I'm looking for beauty tips that I think you will like!

Renee Nefe said...

If he treasures you like he should, then you are his trophy wife. And he's your trophy husband. And they lived happily ever after. :D

Susan said...

Oops, I almost did it again...commented on your blog when it might make for a good entry on my own..stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

good nice gotta keep it up