Sunday, September 03, 2006

2818 Praying for your child's future spouse

In looking back at my stat meter to see what people had been reading, I came across a 2004 blog on the fragility of males (more are conceived but fewer survive).

There was a comment attached to this which I thought was worth a reminder. The woman's name is Brenda, but there is no profile to link to. So, thanks Brenda.

". . . it is never too early to start praying for your sons and their future wife. I started praying for my two sons when they were 9 and 10. Both are married now and between them we have three wonderful grandchildren. I would encourage you to pray specifics; you know your sons best and what their personalities are and the type of godly women they will need to bring out their potential as well as what will be a balance in their lives."

1 comment:

Jane said...

Norma, this is so true. I started praying when my sons were babies. God truly answers prayers, my DIL is exactly what I prayed for. We are truly blessed.