Wednesday, September 06, 2006

2826 In sick bay

I've banished myself to the guest room because I've come down with a bad cold. I know where I got it--I think she reads my blog. So I'm really pleased that we finished the redecorating in that room that used to be electric bright yellow with hundreds of yards of drapery fabric and canopies (decorators used to live here). Actually, they hadn't painted the room yellow--they had made it a dark forest green--the next owners changed it to yellow. Now it is something called buttercream with a slightly darker shade on the trim. It is warm enough to have the window open, so I just stayed in bed and looked at the magnolia in the day light and the moon at night. We're using my parents bedroom suite from the 1950s in that room.


I have a number of things on my agenda during the next few weeks, including my sister-in-law's wedding, so I hope this doesn't turn into bronchitis like last year.

3 comments:

Ginco said...

This looks so cozy and comfy and I hope you feel much better - very
soon!

Anonymous said...

Get better soon
nice bedroom

Neoma said...

Hi, hope you get to feeling better.......head colds can really knock ya down....