Tuesday, September 26, 2006

2897 Who is President Tom?

While walking in the park with my radio yesterday morning I was listening to Glenn Beck talk about "President Tom." Who is that, I wondered, figuring it was a nickname and he'd clarify. I don't watch his TV show (in my opinion his radio presentation has weakened a bit since he has to devote so much time to TV). His callers seemed to know President Tom. He said he was afraid of him. So I looked it up. Google, which has been annoyingly anticipating all my questions lately, didn't throw it up on the screen. So I found the Glennpedia, which reported:

"President Tom is Glenn's name for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran." Some liberals progressives don't like it that Glenn has compared President Tom's speeches to those of Howard Dean and Michael Moore. I'm just saying. . .

No comments: