Wednesday, November 01, 2006

3030 It's not an apology

if you say, "I'm sorry you were offended." Not to your wife, or best friend, or the Army and Marines. Someone let Kerry know so he can try it again. He could choose:
  • "I regret what I said. It was rude and untrue."
  • "I'm so sorry I denigrated our service men and women serving in Iraq. They are the smartest and best we've ever had. Above the national average."
  • "I'm such a klutz--I tried to insult the President, but insulted you guys instead, and I am sorry. Then I kept making it worse. What a doofus."
  • "If I'd been a better student myself, maybe I wouldn't keep making these dumb, haughty mistakes. Forgive me?"



2 comments:

Dane Bramage said...

Kerry released the statement:

"I had prepared a vast apology for my statements but for times sake I will give this half vast version.."

Norma said...

Dane: You are just amazing. Even if I have to read it twice.