Saturday, October 29, 2016

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

I have a recipe for this somewhere, so I'll just drop this here while I look for it. I hate to see this at a party because I know I'll over indulge.

Ingredients:
1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, grated
1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
cayenne or hot sauce to taste (optional)

Directions:
Mix all of the ingredients, place it in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips, and enjoy!

 http://pmnightlynews.com/index.php/2016/05/05/spinach-artichoke-dip/

No comments: