Monday, October 10, 2016

What gets a rich Democrat excited? Killing babies

Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood, recently stated that she gets excited hearing about how and why women choose to get an abortion: 
 
"For too many years, certainly for my generation, all issues about sex and sexuality were stigmatized. Abortion was, homosexuality was. And the exciting thing to me now is that young people are telling their stories and they are living out loud. More women are telling their abortion stories, and I told mine. I think once we get out of the shadows, and I think the LGBT movement has led the way in this, it normalizes what should be an open and honest conversation."

Where has she been?  I remember reading gay and feminist newsletters 40 years ago that were excited about being "open and honest," . . . and ghoulish.

She's one who already had three children and thought that was the perfect size for her family, so she aborted the fourth.  A full sibling of her other three.  They didn't get a vote; nor did the one she killed.

No comments: